raptor3d Creations Index du Forum
raptor3d Creations
Créations de modèles 3d,debutants et expérimentés, Raptor3d c’est aussi une aide pour les créateurs de forum XOOIT, configuration, templates, scripts, codes, etc.,

raptor3d Creations Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher S’enregistrer Connexion

Aller en bas de page
:: <a new coach, Jorje Parada o ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raptor3d Creations Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES -> Présentation des membres de Raptor 3d
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Membres validé du Forum
Membres validé du Forum

Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre tu
Navigateur internet: IExplorer
Votre logiciel 3d,: Giants Editor i3d
Spécialité 3d: fe
vous avez plusieurs logiciels 3d: Sketchup 8
Point(s): 10

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû 2018 - 02:46    Sujet du message: a new coach, Jorje Parada o Répondre en citant

Willie Desjardins is in demand. TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reports that both the Vancouver Canucks and Pittsburgh Penguins have asked the Dallas Stars  for permission to speak to the Calder Cup-winning coach of their AHL-affiliate Texas Stars. Desjardins, 58, just wrapped a 4-1 series win over the St. Johns IceCaps to capture the Calder Cup. He has served as the Stars had coach for the past two seasons, following a three-year stint as an assitant coach with Dallas. The native of Climax, Saskatchewan also won a WHL championship in 2004 as coach of the Medicine Hat Tigers. Both the Canucks and Penguins are in the midst of a management overhaul. The Canucks fired both general manager Mike Gillis and head coach John Tortorella at the end of last season. Canucks great Trevor Linden was named President of Hockey Operations in April and Jim Benning was hired as general manager last month. In Pittsburgh, general manager Ray Shero was fired in May. Earlier this month, Jim Rutherford was hired to replace him and subsequently dismissed head coach Dan Bylsma. Tony Allen Grizzlies Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Grizzlies Jersey .com) - SirDominic Pointer posted career highs of 24 points and seven steals to lead No. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.com/Lorenzen-Wright-Grizzlies-Jersey/. Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home. Mike Conley Grizzlies Jersey . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. Chandler Parsons Grizzlies Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No.PATTAYA, Thailand Former LPGA Championship winner Anna Nordqvist of Sweden fired an opening 66 to grab a one-stroke lead over American Michelle Wie in the US$1.5 million LPGA Thailand at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course on Thursday. Playing under overcast skies, the 26-year-old who is based in Florida hit six birdies, two bogeys and an eagle on the 15th to take a solo lead at 6 under par in the 70-player tournament. "I started with three birdies, so obviously got some momentum off the start," Nordqvist said. "On 15 I had 59 yards to the pin, pitched a little bit past, and then spun in the hole. So that was pretty cool to make an eagle there." After barely registering a top-10 finish, late last year Nordqvist had to find a new coach, Jorje Parada of Spain, and changed equipment. "It felt like at one point last year I was about ready to quuit golf," added the world No 27.dddddddddddd "I just kind of lost the reason why I play golf, the fun of it. I have good people around me now. They have been really helping me to get that inspiration back." Wie fired six birdies, while bogeying the third, for a 67. "I birdied all four of the par 5s today, which definitely helps on this golf course," she said. Three more Americans are a stroke further back on 68 Lexi Thompson, Jennifer Johnson and Angela Stanford, whose round was aided by a hole in one on the par 3, 146-yard eighth hole. World No 1 and defending champion Inbee Park of Sputh Korea hit a 71 to join a large group of players on one-under that also includes world No 3 Stacy Lewis, 2012 LPGA Championship winner Feng Shanshan of China and Australian Karrie Webb, who just claimed a home tournament in Victoria on Sunday. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû 2018 - 02:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raptor3d Creations Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES -> Présentation des membres de Raptor 3d Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
MaGik GamerZz © theme by TwiX_x modifier ,No Rag =p ,2010/2011 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com

TOUS DROITS RESERVES Raptor3d Créations 2016 © 2010