raptor3d Creations Index du Forum
raptor3d Creations
Créations de modèles 3d,debutants et expérimentés, Raptor3d c’est aussi une aide pour les créateurs de forum XOOIT, configuration, templates, scripts, codes, etc.,

raptor3d Creations Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher S’enregistrer Connexion

Aller en bas de page
:: <Republic beat American d ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raptor3d Creations Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES -> Présentation des membres de Raptor 3d
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123
Forum pour les débutants en 3d
Forum pour les débutants en 3d

Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre tu
Navigateur internet: IExplorer
Votre logiciel 3d,: Giants Editor i3d
Spécialité 3d: fe
vous avez plusieurs logiciels 3d: Sketchup 8
Point(s): 10

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû 2018 - 07:43    Sujet du message: Republic beat American d Répondre en citant

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. Dean Anna wasnt nervous during a key at-bat in extra innings. He was enjoying it. Anna drew a bases-loaded walk on a full-count pitch with two outs in the 12th inning and Carlos Beltran followed with a two-run single as the New York Yankees beat the Tampa Bay Rays 5-1 on Sunday. "I was having fun," Anna said. "Baseball is all about moments, and that was a moment right there." Yangervis Solarte was walked by Heath Bell (0-1) to open the 12th. After failing twice to bunt against C.J. Riefenhauser, Brett Gardner reached on a fielders choice and went to third on Brian McCanns two-out single. Jacoby Ellsbury was intentionally walked before Anna checked his swing to complete an eight-pitch at-bat and drive in the go-ahead run. "Just a tremendous at-bat," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "Tough situation." Beltran had his hit off Josh Leuke before Alfonso Soriano added an RBI single that made it 5-1. Preston Claiborne (1-0) went two scoreless innings for the Yankees. The teams split a wild four-game series. After the Yankees beat David Price and the Rays 10-2 in Thursdays opener, Tampa Bay rebounded for 11-5 and 16-1 victories Friday and Saturday. Derek Jeter opened the 11th with a single off Bell. Ichiro Suzuki pinch-ran for Jeter and stole second with one out, but Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon challenged the call and after a 2 minute, 4 second delay the umpires changed the close call to out. "Im taking a chance to get a run there," Girardi said. "Ich probably had a better chance of stealing a base. Its a hard decision, but some of the inexperience I have in my bullpen, I went for it that inning." New York took a 1-0 lead in the fourth when Gardner was given an RBI double after a challenge by Girardi. The umpires first ruled that Rays right fielder Wil Myers had caught Gardners drive at the wall for the third out. The call was overturned following a 2:17 delay after replays clearly showed Myers caught the ball after it hit off the top of the wall. Gardner thought an inside-the-park homer might have been in order, but still was happy that replay was used. "If we dont have it, it would be a flyball," Gardner said. Soriano, who opened the fourth with a double, was on third and was awarded home on the overturned decision. Tampa Bay tied it at 1 on pinch-hitter Matt Joyces two-out sacrifice fly in the seventh. The Rays capitalized after second baseman Brian Roberts dropped a throw on a force play earlier in the inning. "Weve been swinging the bats so well and today we were just minus," Maddon said. "Theres really no solid explanation. I cant stand here and say the Yankees pitched great. We just did not have a good offensive day." New York starter Vidal Nuno, in the mix to take the spot of injured starter Ivan Nova, allowed three hits over five shutout innings. The Yankees put Nova, who was hurt in Saturdays game, on the 15-day disabled list with a partial ulnar collateral ligament tear in his right elbow that could require surgery. Cesar Ramos, who replaced the injured Matt Moore in the Rays rotation, gave up one run and four hits in five innings. Moore is scheduled to have elbow ligament replacement surgery Tuesday. Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira had a second-inning single in his first at-bat and finished 2 for 5 after being activated from the 15-day disabled list before the game. Teixeira hurt an adductor muscle that runs alongside the hamstring trying to make a play on a foul grounder during an April 4 game against Toronto. NOTES: Riefenhauser was optioned to Triple-A Durham after the game to make room for RHP Juan Carlos Oviedo (elbow surgery) to come off the DL Tuesday. ... Tampa Bay CF Desmond Jennings (groin) was out of the lineup for the third straight game. ... Yankees RHP Masahiro Tanaka (2-0) and Red Sox LHP Jon Lester (2-2) will start in the opener of a three-game series at Fenway Park Tuesday night. ... Rays LHP David Price (2-1) and Minnesota RHP Kyle Gibson (3-0) will pitch Tuesday night to start a three-game series. ... Olympic swimmer Katie Hoff got a marriage proposal from her boyfriend just before throwing the ceremonial first pitch. Tom Seaver Jersey . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. http://www.baseballmetsproshop.com/mets-nolan-ryan-jersey/. First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Yoenis Cespedes Jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Steven Matz Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay.MOSCOW Derek Drouin wanted everyone to know his Olympic bronze medal last summer was no fluke. He sent that message loud and clear Thursday at the world track and field championships, capturing another bronze in mens high jump and setting a Canadian record in the process. The native of Corunna, Ont., cleared 2.38 metres to finish behind Bohdan Bondarenko of Ukraine, who won gold with a jump of 2.41. Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar took silver in 2.38 while reigning Olympic champion Ivan Ukhov of Russia finished fourth at 2.35. "I wanted to prove this year that I deserved to be on the podium in London 2012, feels good to have accomplished that goal," Drouin said. Drouins bronze in at the London Olympics was the lone Canadian medal in track and field last summer, but he has company in Moscow. Decathlete Damian Warner (bronze) and heptahlete Brianne Theisen-Eaton (silver) have also been on the podium at the world championships. "I was joking after that I never thought I would only place third jumping 2.38 metres, Im certainly not disappointed, it was an incredible competition," said Drouin. "I felt like 2.41 metres was attainable but its always emotional when you set a personal best, getting another one in the same competition was a daunting task. That height is definitely a realistic goal for me now." Matthew Hughes of Oshawa, Ont., also broke a Canadian record, placing sixth in the 3,000-metre steeplechase in 8:11.64. Kenyas Ezekiel Kemboi won his third straight gold. "With a lap to go I knew I was on pace for (the Canadian record)," said Hughes. "I tried to stay with the Kenyan pack and fight all the way. It was a huge relief when I saw the time come up on the board." Alex Genest of Lac-aux-Sables, Que., placed 13th. In mens shot put, Dylan Armstrong of Kamloops, B.C., qualified seventh with a throw of 20.39. "I have no clue what it will take to medal, thats always a moving target," said Armstrong. "Its wide open. A lot of guys are in great shape, including me." Meantime, Sweden capped an eventful day with its first gold medal after one of its high jumpers set off a controversy over Russias anti-gay law in the morning with a rainbow-colored protest that drew pole vault great Yelena Isinbayeva into condemning homosexuality. Abeba Aregawi won the closing 1,500 metres, beating defending champion Jenny Simpson of the United States with a great last-lap effort. Earlier in the day, Aregawis teammate Emma Green Tregaro flaunted her rainbow-painted fingernails in the morning as she qualified for the weekend high jump final, a show of support of gays and lesbians in Russia. It set off Isinbayeva, the Russian pole-vaulting star, who criticized homosexuality and defended the new anti-gay law which has drawn sharp criticism and led Western activists to call for a boycott of next years Winter Olympics in the Russian resort of Sochi.dddddddddddd The law means that anyone wearing a rainbow flag on the street or writing about gay relationships on Facebook, for instance, could be accused of propagandizing. "We are just against the publicity in our country and I support our government," Isinbayeva said. Green Tregaro posted a picture of her fingers on social media website Instagram, saying "Nails painted in the colours of the rainbow." She followed that with several hashtags, including "pride" and "moscow2013." "If we allow to promote and do all this stuff on the street, we are very afraid about our nation because we consider ourselves like normal, standard people," Isinbayeva said. On a night of almosts for Americans, Simpson was not the only one to settle for silver. Jehue Gordon of Trinidad and Tobago threw himself across the finish line to hold off Michael Tinsley by .01 seconds and win the 400-meter hurdles. Gordon came on strong down the stretch and finished in a world-leading time of 47.69 seconds to edge Tinsley. Emir Bekric of Serbia was third and two-time Olympic champion Felix Sanchez wound up fifth. It was a similar story in the womens 400 hurdles, even if the margins were bigger. Zuzana Hejnova of the Czech Republic beat American duo Dalilah Muhammad and defending champion Lashinda Demus. The U.S. silver medal tally ballooned to eight, with a championship leading 14 overall. The United States also leads the gold medal standings with four. Kenya moved up into second place together with Russia when Kemboi further established himself as the greatest of his era, winning gold ahead of compatriot Conseslus Kipruto. It was the fourth straight 1-2 finish for Kenya at the world championships. Both nations now have eight medals overall, including three gold. Jamaica is only sixth at the moment but is expected to add many more to its tally when sprinting takes back precedence over the last three days of the championships. The womens 200 final is Friday and both 100 champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce and Olympic champion Allyson Felix dominated their semifinal heats, keeping Fraser-Pryces ambition alive for three golds something teammate Usain Bolt achieved at two Olympics and two world championships so far. Felix is looking for the same triple she won at the London Olympics last year, combining the 200 with the 4x100 and 4x400 relays. Felix had the top time of 22.30 seconds, but Fraser-Pryce coasted well ahead of the line and still finished with the fourth best qualifying time for Fridays final. Fraser-Pryce is primarily a 100 sprinter and has two Olympics golds that attest to that, but she said in Moscow that she has never been as ready as this year to add the 200, too. With files from The Associated Press. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû 2018 - 07:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raptor3d Creations Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES -> Présentation des membres de Raptor 3d Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
MaGik GamerZz © theme by TwiX_x modifier ,No Rag =p ,2010/2011 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com

TOUS DROITS RESERVES Raptor3d Créations 2016 © 2010